Snow, slope, scenery, cold… These factors are important in looking at a ski location. Some ski lovers really make sure that they not only go skiing because of their hobby but also check out the ski sites. They really deserve your visit. These sites also have this race to popularity against each other.
As of the present, there are a lot of well-known skateboarding sites around the world. You can check for yourself the 7 most popular spots where you can enjoy the thrill, challenge and snow mist. According to Askmen.com, these are the 7 skateboarding sites you won’t dare miss to go to and your travel will be much appreciated:
- Fairmont in the eastern United States is the mother of the Stowe ski resort. There are two ski areas here: Spruce Peak and Mount Mansfield. It has the most picturesque ski resort in the area. It has the traditional New England lure and the largest vertical drop.
- In France, host country of the first World Olympic Games: Chamonix Mont-Blanc is one of the best ski locations in the world. It is proud to have a vertical landing with lift and the longest distance.
- Mount Norquay, Sunshine Village, and Lake Louise are three ski sites that can be found in Banff National Park in western Canada.
- Be fascinated by Vail, which has also been called “America’s Favorite Ski Resort. What makes this resort from Colorado, in the western United States so unique is that it not only does ski activities, but also gives clients the best art galleries and skiing on Snow, snowboard, and the like.
- Switzerland, one of the cleanest in the world, who would have known that in her womb, is beautiful, and is said to be the cleanest ski resort. The peace of mind complemented by the beautiful country of Switzerland is truly a sight to behold.
- Go to Austria and visit Ktzhubel, “Alpine calves.” As the former host of the Olympics, she also enjoys the breathtaking spectacle that will steal any skater’s heart. It is also most popular during the holidays.
- The most famous ski site is Whistler / Blackcomb which can be found in British Columbia. It has the largest vertical drop. What makes it so great for thrill seekers? Cafes, restaurants serving world food, and world-famous shops make it the coolest place for skiers and non-skiers.
Delicious food is the main reason why people want to visit this ski location.
Discover snow, suspense, fun and excitement. Discover the skater in you – visit the seven best skate spots in the world. Travel the world, travel around these ski spots.